Will Office run with Windows 10 ? - Microsoft Community.

Will Office run with Windows 10 ? - Microsoft Community.

Looking for:

Which versions of Office work with Windows 10? 













































   

 

Microsoft office 2007 for windows 10



 

I am trying to download office on a new windows 10 laptop. I have my original key code but not my original disk. I was able to download the downloader program from Microsoft mb , but cannot get it to run correctly it runs fine on windows 7. When I run the downloader program , a small window appears with only some of the info visible. I cannot enlarge this window.

The info suggests that I enter my key code, but the boxes to enter this info are not visible. I typed my key code anyway and the info in the windows changed and asked to accept the license agreement.

I cannot see enough of the document to check "I Accept" I am stuck there and cannot continue. I have tried many ways to enlarge this window, but I cannot enlarge the window to see more of the document. The bar that appears during the opening of the downkloader program only runs halfway and quits, then the small window appears. On my windows 7 computer, it runs to the end, but I stop the program because I already have office installed.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for your feedback. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Install, redeem, activate Microsoft and Office Search Community member.

Warren Brunsting. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Its your display settings, you are using high definition that wasn't available when Office was released, hence the full size windows are not seen. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. This site in other languages x.

 


Microsoft office 2007 for windows 10 -



  Office is incompatible with Windows and earlier versions of Windows. April 4, Also by using SharePoint, PowerPoint can manage shared review of presentations.    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Call of duty black ops free for windows 10

Zoom error code 5003 windows 11 - zoom error code 5003 windows 11

- Download Zoom Cloud Meetings for Windows |